TB Wood’s Dura-Flex® couplings are designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life. Perfect for a wide variety of applications -- including those with uniform to heavy shock loads -- Dura-Flex® couplings employ a light weight element that absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration. These couplings are available in stock bore-to-size (BTS), Taper-Lock® and Sure-Grip® bushed (QD) hubs.
· Up to 4.50 kNm; 39,500 in.lb.
· Easy to assemble/replace
· High misalignment ratings
· No maintenance/lubrication
· Part-for-part interchangeable with industry standard design
· In-stock versatile spacer design can accommodate many configurations with few parts
· Designed from the ground up using finite element analysis to maximize flex life.
· Easy two piece element installation. No need to move the hubs during replacement.
· One spacer size to handle most different between shaft spacings.
· Light weight element absorbs shock loading and torsional vibration.
· Same hubs used on both spacer and standard elements.
· Good chemical resistance.